BDTI is the industry’s most trusted source for technical reports on embedded processing technology, including white papers and customer-commissioned technical analysis.
If you’re an embedded processor, FPGA, tool, algorithm, or technology provider, our BDTI-branded custom reports can help you clearly, credibly, and honestly communicate your product or technology’s value proposition to even the most skeptical of customers. BDTI-branded custom reports increase sales of your products by providing a technically credible, honest, user-oriented evaluation of your technology. contact BDTI today to discuss how a BDTI custom report can increase adoption of your technology.
We are also well known for our industry reports, including Buyer’s Guide to DSP Processors and dozens of other groundbreaking works. See the listing of our historical industry reports.
See the complete listing of our entire catalog of customer-commissioned reports, white papers, and articles and presentations.
If you’re in charge of marketing or selling a processor, tool, core, or FPGA, you know gaining your customers’ trust is a huge challenge. Sure, you know your product is great, but you can talk until you’re blue in the face and your customers will still be skeptical. After all, you’re delivering a sales pitch . . . and they’ve heard it all before.
This is where BDTI can make a huge difference.
BDTI is known and trusted throughout the embedded processing community for its thorough, honest, and accurate reports. We can produce a BDTI-authored and -branded report about your product that will highlight its performance and ease of use, its strengths and weaknesses. BDTI will communicate the value of your product to your customers clearly, credibly, and honestly.
But don’t take our word for it—in the words of one systems designer, “If BDTI says it, I believe it.”
BDTI-branded Custom Reports include:
- Evaluating Intel's RealSense SDK 2.0 for 3D Computer Vision Using the RealSense D415/D435 Depth Camera (2018)
- Analysis of the Cadence Tensilica Fusion G3 DSP Core (2016)
- Test Drive of the NVIDIA Jetson TX1 Developer Kit for Deep Learning and Computer Vision Applications (2016)
- Implementing Computer Vision Functions with OpenCL on the Qualcomm Adreno 420 (2015)
- Analysis of Floating-Point DSP Energy Efficiency on Altera 28-nm FPGAs (2013)
- Analysis of Floating-point DSP Design Flow and Performance on Altera 28-nm FPGAs (2012)
- Analysis of Altera’s FPGA Floating-point DSP Design Flow (2011)
- Analysis of High-Level Synthesis Tools for Xilinx FGPAs) (2010
- Analysis of the AutoESL AutoPilot High-Level Synthesis Tool (2010)
- Analysis of the CEVA-TeakLite-III Processing Core (2009)
- Analysis of the MIPS Technologies MIPS32® 74K™ Licensable Processor Core (2007)
- Analysis of the picoChip PC102 Software Development Tools and Programming Model (2008)
- Analysis of the MIPS Technologies MIPS32® M4K™ Synthesizable Processor Core (2007)
- Analysis of the Tensilica Xtensa LX with Vectra LX (2005)
- Analysis of the TI DaVinci™ Digital Video Evaluation Module (DVEVM) (2007)
The bottom line? Increased sales through credible technical marketing. Call us at +1 925 954 1411 or contact us via the web to discuss how a BDTI-branded custom report or "Inside" report can help you communicate your product’s value proposition—clearly, credibly, and honestly.
BDTI has long been known for its groundbreaking industry reports, ranging from overviews of DSP tools, technology, and processors to focused analyses of particular technologies and chips for embedded processing.
Past BDTI reports include:
Industry and Focus Reports:
- FPGAs for DSP, Second Edition
- Buyer’s Guide to DSP Processors, Sixth Edition
- DSP on General-Purpose Processors
- DSP Design Tools and Methodologies
"Inside" Reports highlighting a particular processor family:
- Inside the CEVA CEVA-X1620 and CEVA-X1640
- Inside the Intel PXA27x
- Inside the StarCore SC1200 and 1400
- Inside the Hitachi/STMicroelectronics SH4/ST40 and SH5/ST50
- Inside the ARM ARM7, ARM9, and ARM9E
- Inside the Hitachi SH-DSP and SH3-DSP
- Inside the Analog Devices/Intel MSA
Although we still produce BDTI-branded custom reports, we no longer actively author industry reports. Instead, we concentrate on delivering detailed, credible analysis for marketing and engineering organizations via client consulting engagements. If you are a systems designer seeking to understand options for processing in a new product, BDTI can deliver reliable recommendations through our Processor Selection service.
Please call us at +1 925 954 1411 or contact us via the web if you are interested in purchasing one of our historical industry reports.