BDTI is located at:
1646 North California Blvd., Suite 220
Walnut Creek, CA 94596 USA
Phone: +1 (925) 954-1411
Fax: +1 (925) 954-1423
Directions to BDTI
By BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit)
- From the South Bay, take a Richmond-bound train to the 19th Street/Oakland station. At 19th Street transfer to a Pittsburg/Bay Point-bound train. Get off at Walnut Creek.
- From San Francisco/Oakland, take a a Pittsburg/Bay Point-bound train to Walnut Creek.
- From the Tri-Valley take a Daily City-bound train to Bay Fair. At Bay Fair take a Richmond-bound train to the 19th Street/Oakland station. At 19th street transfer to a Pittsburg/Bay Point-bound train to Walnut Creek.
At Walnut Creek, exit the station, turn left after the fare gates, and walk past the bus stops. The sidewalk leads to the corner of Ygnacio Valley Road and North California Boulevard. Cross Ygnacio Valley Road, then cross North California Boulevard and proceed down North California Boulevard for three blocks. Our building is in a complex called Grower’s Square. Follow the signs to our building at 1646 North California Boulevard. It is located at the corner of Civic Drive and Locust Street. BDTI's offices are on the 2nd floor.
BART schedules and route maps are available on-line.
- From the South Bay (e.g., San Jose), take Interstate 680 North. Stay on 680N for about 32 miles. Take exit 45B (Olympic Blvd/SR 24) towards Lafayette/Oakland. Turn right onto Olympic Boulvard. Turn left on South California Boulevard and go approximately 0.4 miles. Our building is in a complex called Growers Square, on your right, at the corner of Civic Drive and Locust Street. The entrance to the parking garage entrance is off Cole Avenue, one block past Civic Drive.
- From San Francisco, take Highway 80 East across the Bay Bridge. Once off the bridge, stay to the right to take Interstate 580 East toward 24/Hayward/Stockton. Take the exit towards Walnut Creek/SR 24. When you see signs for Highway 680, get in the second lane from the right following the sign for Mount Diablo Boulevard. This lane will take you towards 680 South—however, immediately after the 680 fork (before you actually get on 680 South) you will need to exit LEFT. Continue on Mount Diablo Boulevard for 0.5 mile. Turn left on North California Boulevard and proceed approximately 0.3 miles. Our building is in a complex called Growers Square on your right,at the corner of Civic Drive and Locust Street. The entrance to the parking garage entrance is off Cole Avenue, one block past Civic Drive.
Parking in the vicinity is as follows:
- For the Growers Square parking garage, enter from Cole Avenue. After parking, go to the 2nd floor and follow the signs to 1646 North California Boulevard
- For the City of Walnut Creek public garage, enter from North California Boulevard (just before Civic Drive) or from Locust Street
- Metered street parking, limited to 1 or 2 hours.