BDTI has extensive experience with nearly all processors used in today's embedded applications:
- Digital signal processors (DSPs)
- CPUs (e.g., ARM, MIPS, x86)
- Heterogeneous processors
- Specialized processors for deep learning and computer vision
We’ve programmed virtually every DSP and CPU architecture—in C, C++, and hand-coded assembly language. We have experience with GPUs and a variety of heterogeneous processors, as well as the new generation of specialized processors for deep learning and computer vision.
BDTI’s processor-related services include:
Choosing an embedded processor
- Processor selection. BDTI combines deep technical knowledge and broad understanding of industry trends to provide direction on processor selection.
Designing your product or system
- Algorithm design. BDTI designs and adapts cutting-edge algorithms, tailored to customer needs. BDTI-designed algorithms power devices from many leading brands, meeting demanding performance, cost and power consumption targets.
- Software development. BDTI’s experienced engineers can develop complete, optimized applications from scratch. We’ve worked on processors from ARM to Zoran, in C and assembly, on apps from audio to video.
Strengthening your existing product or system
- Software optimization. We can make your existing code do tricks you never dreamed of. Our broad experience in implementing algorithms that maximize the capabilities of an architectures lets us turn in jaw-dropping results.
Seeing how you stack up
- Competitive analysis. Need an independent perspective on how your products stack up against the competition? A BDTI competitive analysis gives you a map of where you fit in the competitive landscape—and advice on what to do about it.
- Benchmarking. If you’re a processor or chip designer, BDTI's years of experience in designing and implementing credible, authoritative benchmarks can help you understand where your design excels—and where it could be improved.
If you need something done with a processor that involves signal processing, we’re confident we can help. Call us at +1 925 954 1411 or contact us via the web to discuss your processor needs. All inquiries are confidential.