BDTI-branded Custom Reports increase sales of your products by providing a technically credible and honest, user-oriented evaluation of your technology.
If you’re in charge of marketing or selling a processor, tool, core, or FPGA, you know gaining your customers’ trust is a huge challenge. Sure, you know your product is great, but you can talk until you’re blue in the face and your customers will still be skeptical. After all, you’re delivering a sales pitch . . . and they’ve heard it all before.
This is where BDTI can make a huge difference.
BDTI is known and trusted throughout the embedded processing community for its thorough, honest, and accurate reports. We can produce a BDTI-authored and -branded report about your product that will highlight its performance and ease of use, its strengths and weaknesses. BDTI will communicate the value of your product to your customers clearly, credibly, and honestly.
But don’t take our word for it—in the words of one systems designer, “If BDTI says it, I believe it.”
BDTI-branded Custom Reports include:
- Analysis of the Cadence Tensilica Fusion G3 DSP Core (2016)
- Test Drive of the NVIDIA Jetson TX1 Developer Kit for Deep Learning and Computer Vision Applications (2016)
- Implementing Computer Vision Functions with OpenCL on the Qualcomm Adreno 420 (2015)
- Analysis of Floating-Point DSP Energy Efficiency on Altera 28-nm FPGAs (2013)
- Analysis of Floating-point DSP Design Flow and Performance on Altera 28-nm FPGAs (2012)
- Analysis of Altera’s FPGA Floating-point DSP Design Flow (2011)
- Analysis of High-Level Synthesis Tools for Xilinx FGPAs) (2010
- Analysis of the AutoESL AutoPilot High-Level Synthesis Tool (2010)
- Analysis of the CEVA-TeakLite-III Processing Core (2009)
- Analysis of the MIPS Technologies MIPS32® 74K™ Licensable Processor Core (2007)
- Analysis of the picoChip PC102 Software Development Tools and Programming Model (2008)
- Analysis of the MIPS Technologies MIPS32® M4K™ Synthesizable Processor Core (2007)
- Analysis of the Tensilica Xtensa LX with Vectra LX (2005)
- Analysis of the TI DaVinci™ Digital Video Evaluation Module (DVEVM) (2007)
The bottom line? Increased sales through credible technical marketing. Call us at +1 925 954 1411 or contact us via the web to discuss how a BDTI-branded custom report or "Inside" report can help you communicate your product’s value proposition—clearly, credibly, and honestly.