- NVIDIA's Jetson TX2: Embedded Designs Gain a Deep Learning Upgrade
- CEVA's XC12 DSP Core Targets Multi-Gbit Cellular, Wi-Fi Opportunities
- Jeff Bier’s Impulse Response—Will Deep Learning Displace All Other Computer Vision Techniques?
- Case Study: Hands-On Experience Delivers Insights Into Technologies and Trends for Deep Learning
- Himax, CEVA, emza Partner to Develop Low Power Vision Processing Platform
Special Requirements of Automotive Signal Processing Twenty years ago, automobiles had very few electronic features. Today, nearly every vehicle relies on thousands of electronic components. Although annual growth in worldwide vehicle sales is relatively slow (roughly 3%), there is
Imagine getting on a bus and going for a ride on the highway—with no driver. Or imagine having your car tell you that you’re about to hit a traffic snarl and suggest an alternate route. Pretty cool, right? These applications are possible only with advanced digital signal
Over 20 years after the compact disc was introduced, we stand on the threshold of a revolution in consumer digital audio: digital audio is becoming one of the most prevalent, exciting technologies in consumer electronics. Enabling this transformation are advances in electronic components, the
January 04, 2004 |
Posted in Audio, Automotive, Benchmarks, Communication, FPGAs, Low-Power, Processors, Software Development, Tools, Video| Write the first comment.
CMP Media and BDTI are pleased to introduce Inside[DSP] , an innovative new series of periodic supplements to EE Times . Each Inside[DSP] supplement will focus on the digital signal-processing technology behind a particular end-equipment market. These will include product