Case Study: Audio Codec Implementation
A leading algorithm IP vendor needed a target-specific implementation of a newly developed, proprietary audio codec in order to win a licensing deal with a wireless handset manufacturer. Learn how BDTI saved the day ...
Case Study: Audio Post-Processing Software
In yet another engagement, an algorithm IP vendor (one with a household name) needed to have a highly optimized implementation of its flagship audio processing applications developed for a widely used application processor SoC targeting the smartphone market.
They, too, called BDTI...
BDTI Technical Competencies: Audio
BDTI has deep knowledge and experience in digital audio processing. Our engineering team has tackled audio compression and decompression, enhancement (including noise suppression, echo cancellation, and equalization), and audio effects (including time stretching, pitch shifting, and panning). We have developed proprietary audio codecs, implemented and optimized standards-based codecs, and created custom software for audio effects.
Through our software development and optimization consulting services, BDTI engineers can provide:
- Optimization of your existing software
- Custom algorithm development
- Integration and testing of software modules
Example audio processing projects include:
- For an algorithm provider, porting and optimization of proprietary audio codec onto an ARM-based embedded processor
- For a processor IP vendor, architectural tuning of an existing processor for application-specific audio processing
- For an algorithm provider, porting and optimization of audio processing applications onto the Qualcomm QDSP6 “Hexagon” DSP processor
Call BDTI at +1 925 954 1411 or contact us via the web to learn how BDTI can help with your audio processing needs. All inquiries are confidential.