Location and Directions
BDTI is located at:
1646 North California Blvd., Suite 220
Walnut Creek, CA 94596 USA
Phone: +1 (925) 954-1411
Fax: +1 (925) 954-1423
Directions to BDTI
By BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit)
- From the South Bay, take a Richmond-bound train to the 19th Street/Oakland station. At 19th Street transfer to a Pittsburg/Bay Point-bound train. Get off at Walnut Creek.
- From San Francisco/Oakland, take a a Pittsburg/Bay Point-bound train to Walnut Creek.
- From the Tri-Valley take a Daly City-bound train to Bay Fair. At Bay Fair take a Richmond-bound train to the 19th Street/Oakland station. At 19th Street transfer to a Pittsburg/Bay Point-bound train to Walnut Creek.
At Walnut Creek, exit the station, turn left after the fare gates, and walk past the bus stops. The sidewalk leads to the corner of Ygnacio Valley Road and North California Boulevard. Cross Ygnacio Valley Road, then cross North California Boulevard and proceed down North California Boulevard for three blocks. BDTI's offices are a complex called Grower’s Square. Follow the signs to our building, 1646 North California Boulevard. It is located at the corner of Civic Drive and Locust Street.
BART schedules and route maps are available on-line.
- From the South Bay (e.g., San Jose), take Interstate 680 North. Stay on 680N for about 32 miles. Take exit 45B (Olympic Blvd/SR 24) towards Lafayette/Oakland. Turn right onto Olympic Boulevard. Turn left on South California Boulevard. Go approximately 0.4 miles. BDTI's offices are in a complex called Growers Square at 1646 North California Boulevard, on your right. The entrance to the Grower's Square parking garage is on Cole Avenue (turn right onto Cole from North California).
- From San Francisco, take Highway 80 East across the Bay Bridge. Once off the bridge, stay to the right to take Interstate 580 East toward 24/Hayward/Stockton. Take the exit towards Walnut Creek/SR 24. When you start seeing signs for Highway 680, get in the second lane from the right. This lane will take you towards 680 South—however, immediately after the 680 fork (before you actually get on 680 South) you will take the LEFT exit onto Mount Diablo Boulevard. Continue on Mount Diablo Boulevard for 0.5 mile then turn left on North California Boulevard and proceed approximately 0.3 miles. BDTI's offices are in a complex called Growers Square at 1646 North California Boulevard, on your right. The entrance to the Grower's Square parking garage is on Cole Avenue (turn right onto Cole from North California).
Parking in the vicinity is as follows:
- For the Grower's Square parking garage, enter from Cole Avenue. After parking, go to the 2nd floor and follow the signs to 1646 North California Boulevard.
- City of Walnut Creek parking garage next to the Lesher Center for the Performing Arts, between North California Boulevard and Locust Street. Entrances are located on North California Boulevard (when heading north on North California, entrance will be on the right, just past Bonanza Street) and Locust Street.
- Metered street parking, limited to 1 or 2 hours.